Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Hate to know the truth

Ok, so blogger had decided to work well. I've finally get to edit my template, and most importantly, blog. I've created a Xanga account but didnt switch to that because i think blogger is still much easier to work with, though it's problematic. Anyway, i wanna talk about last Saturday! Just as i thought i wont have plans on that day, weiyan, Kk and myself were thinking so hard where to go, and we finally decided on Vivo City. Met up only at late afternoon and then walked around. And while i'm queuing up for that "well-liked" donuts, i've received so many calls to go out! Ruji called to go for movie, Eugene called for movie as well, and Mudd called for dxo! Wanted to head to dxo cos'....... I REALLY WANT TO CLUB!! But i came to realise i only met up with Kk and weiyan not long ago and that, i'm too lazy to go back home to change, and then out again, so i dropped the idea. Too last minute! grr! So nevermind, we continued shopping and yea, i've bought stuffs again. Oh and, i was suppose to reveal what i've got for mummy. So it was a necklace from Sookee jewellery and she really likes it, wore it on the spot, till now even. haha. So brother was nice enough as well to get her 3 cook books. And we were all saying it was 3 for $10. haha! But it cost much more than that. And then, we had steamboat at home that day! Then was yesterday, went for photoshooting after school. Skipped make up lesson for Cmaths for that. I hope i didnt missed out a lot. Today was a very tiring day, was pretty stone out the whole day. And that 3-hours break makes it worse but thank god i've got marcus' laptop to keep me entertained. So disappointing that we cant play o2Jam in school! booo.. I foresee another tiring day tomorrow. Cos there'll be foreign bodies at 6pm. Now I cant imagine myself staying back for CCA after a long day at school, and then going back late, and waking up early the next day! gees, i hope it wont be THAT tiring!

With love, on Thursday, May 17, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse